20 May 2010

The Walk Around the Childhood Town

With papers, tearing notebooks, markers, emails all scattered around me I am sitting here waiting to create something out of it. There are ideas, mediums, disagreements, and creations. Different people keep coming across my path, stirring it, tripping me, and showing me new things. Then, I want to do this, I want to do that, and I want to do everything. The end is a confused, complex, cluttered state of excitement.
Sometimes, I take a break from everything. Like today, I walked and walked and walked. Five kilometers from Anokhi Cafe to Tiruvanmiyur Bus depot. Feel free, energized and ready for more excitement.

2 comments:

S. Susan Deborah said...

walking is quite cathartic. done that several times and still do it.

keep walking
in circles
in squares
within
without

joy always,
susan

Samyuktha P.C. said...

Yes. Real joy. Gives you so much energy. 'Cathartic' such a large word for such a simple act. True! :)