24 August 2008

And then we forget what we see

Tea kadai Ramu cursed back at that belly-bloated customer who broke two glasses, “Do you have senses? You’re just a man whose belly speaks more than his brain.” “Ei…I broke only glasses, why are you trying to hurt me otherwise? Stay away! Who doesn’t have sense? I have two eyes, two ears, two nostrils, two hands, and a pretty strong tongue. I can walk on fours. I can dance on twos. I can sing aloud and bellow too…” the customer kept talking as four men dragged him away from the conflict spot. One of them was a journalist who was drinking china tea and reading an English newspaper. He did not want to hold on too strongly to the customer’s biceps. The belly bloated customer pulled up his lungi and spat at Ramu, “Ada thu…leave all that…at least I know to forget.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am Richa from SiliconIndia, I trust my email finds you in good health and high spirits. I am also an avid blogger and thought it’s a good time to initiate an interaction by updating you on some of the recent happenings at SiliconIndia.

• We are now a strong community of 1 Million professionals
• There are 10,000 active bloggers who participate in active blogging

We have leaders like Narayan Murthy, Azim Premji to fresh graduates who share their opinion & thoughts to contribute their knowledge and advice through blogging.

We would love to see you, embark on blogging here and sharing your perspectives to the rapidly growing SiliconIndia community and appreciate your community initiative here.

Please mail me back at richa@siliconindia.com with your suggestions and feedback.

Richa Sharma
Blog Editor – SiliconIndia